The long-term care pharmacy market has seen considerable consolidation over the past 20 years. In addition to large, publicly held companies, private equity funds have shown interest in the long-term care pharmacy segment. Harbor has represented clients in this sector since 1996 and closed more than $1 billion in transactions.Whether you wish to sell all or a portion of your company, we structure a deal based upon your goals and follow it through to its completion.
Our services include the following:
- Valuing your business based upon a number of industry variables
- Normalizing your financial data to conform to industry standards
- Reviewing tax and regulatory matters as they relate to your sale
- Working with you or a designated staff member exclusively to obtain information. Confidentiality is key to our success
- Interviewing and qualifying all potential buyers before agreeing to disclose any information about your business
- Negotiating deals based upon your goals, then presenting them for your approval before proceeding
- Coordinating with the attorneys to generate all necessary documents required to close the transaction
A Trusted Advisor
Ira Cammeyer and the Harbor Healthcare team have been a trusted advisor for all the Modern Health companies. Over the course of more than 15 years, Harbor has represented Modern in its acquisition strategy, along with its recent final sale of certain operating assets of its successful long-term care division. Harbor handled all transactions in the most professional and sensitive manner. In all our transactions, Ira and the team have been a valued member of Modern’s transaction/transition planning.
Modern Health Holdings